Total of 87 properties

$3,999,900

  • Vacant Land

[MLS®#: 1215261]CONDO - RENTAL - MULTI-RES, etc - BUILDINGS and/or TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPERS OPPORTUNITY! ROCKLAND HILLS - make it the new GRAND Su...Read More

Listing Provided By: RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP

$3,999,900

  • Vacant Land

[MLS®#: 1215255]CONDO - RENTAL - MULTI-RES, etc - BUILDINGS and/or TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPERS OPPORTUNITY! ROCKLAND HILLS - make it the new GRAND Su...Read More

Listing Provided By: RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP

$2,790,000

  • 5 Beds
  • 3 full, 3 half Baths
  • House

[MLS®#: 1235326]Special is an understatement! This exquisite custom bungalow has been planned, and built with the ...Read More

Listing Provided By: RE/MAX HALLMARK PILON GROUP REALTY

$2,199,999

  • 5 Beds
  • Retail

[MLS®#: 1227329]Prime retail and mixed-use property in the heart of the town of Embrun, Ontario. The site is a 0.8 acre, located appro...Read More

Listing Provided By: KELLER WILLIAMS INTEGRITY REALTY

$1,999,900

  • 5 Beds
  • Vacant Land

[MLS®#: 1215259]30 min from downtown Ottawa is the town of Rockland, Ontario. CONDO - MULTI-RES - TOWNHOUSE DEVELO...Read More

Listing Provided By: RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP

$1,999,900

  • 5 Beds
  • Vacant Land

[MLS®#: 1215250]30 min from downtown Ottawa is the town of Rockland, Ontario. CONDO - MULTI-RES - TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPERS OPPORTUNITY! PRIME...Read More

Listing Provided By: RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP

$1,999,000

  • 6 Beds
  • 3 full, 2 half Baths
  • House

[MLS®#: 1201582]This beautiful home offers panoramic views of the Ottawa River and Gatineau Hills. Built on approx...Read More

Listing Provided By: ROYAL LEPAGE TEAM REALTY

$1,880,000

  • 4 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • House

[MLS®#: 1224417]WATERFRONT SPECTACULAR VIEW, HASSLE-FREE Built bungalow within 20 min to Ottawa. On private 1 acre+ of land manicured & scen...Read More

Listing Provided By: MARTELS REAL ESTATE INC.

$1,600,000

  • 6 Beds
  • 3 full, 1 half Baths
  • House

[MLS®#: 1217731]Wonderful 3+3 Bed, 4 Bath Home on Over 4.5 Acres! Steps to Camelot Golf & Country Club! Country Living in the City! O...Read More

Listing Provided By: ROYAL LEPAGE TEAM REALTY AGENT DK

$1,499,000

  • 6 Beds
  • Vacant Land

[MLS®#: 1219068]ATTENTION INVESTORS! Vacant Residential / Commercial / Industrial land available for you. Situated on the busy Highway...Read More

Listing Provided By: RE/MAX DELTA REALTY

$1,457,610

  • 6 Beds
  • Agriculture

[MLS®#: 1228836]THIS 88.34 ACRE PARCEL IS PART OF 2 BEING SOLD SIMULTANEOUSLY (3017 OLD HWY 17). 84.34 ACRES FULLY WORKABLE TILE DRAINED WITH A AVERAGE OF 26FT-32FT APART. FULL GPS LAYOUT OF FIELD ON FILE. HIGH YIELDING PROPERTIES YEARLY. (id:2469)

Listing Provided By: RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.

$1,350,000

  • 6 Beds
  • Vacant Land

[MLS®#: 1229452]PRIME LAND ASSEMBLY IN THE HEART OF ROCKLAND WITH HIGHWAY EXPOSURE.IDEAL FOR FUTURE RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT.CON...Read More

Listing Provided By: COLDWELL BANKER SARAZEN REALTY

$1,211,100

  • 6 Beds
  • Agriculture

[MLS®#: 1228827]THIS 73.40 ACRE PARCEL IS A PART OF 2 BEING SOLD SIMULTANEOUSLY (3216 OLD HWY 17). 69 ACRES FULLY WORKABLE TILE DRAINED WITH AN AVERAGE OF 26FT TO 32 FT APART. FULL GPS LAY OUT OF FIELDS ON FILE. HIGH YIELDING PROPERTIES YEARLY. (id:2469)

Listing Provided By: RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.

$1,099,000

  • 6 Beds
  • Vacant Land

[MLS®#: 1223269]Come take a look at this beautiful approx 100acre lot. This lot has around 60% of the land cleared with the remaining 40% b...Read More

Listing Provided By: EXIT REALTY MATRIX

$927,500

  • 4 Beds
  • 3 full, 1 half Baths
  • House

[MLS®#: 1234611]Welcome to 353 Hepatica Way! Minto Marquette features over 3,200 sqft of living space. Sunken foyer & ...Read More

Listing Provided By: RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP


All information displayed is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations of any kind are made with respect to the accuracy of such information. Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale.

The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.

REALTOR® contact information provided to facilitate inquiries from consumers interested in Real Estate services. Please do not contact the website owner with unsolicited commercial offers.